June 3, 2013

Nashville 20 Years



Yes! I'm celebrating 20 years of living in Nashville!! And I'd love to have you join me!

NEW WORSHIP PROJECT!!: I can't wait for you to hear it. Click here to listen & download it for FREE!

I'm so excited to announce that the book I've been writing (and that you've been reading excerpts from!) WANNABE: How to Make It Big In Nashville (From Someone Who Hasn't Yet) has been signed by literary agent Bucky Rosenbaum of Rosenbaum & Associates Literary Agency. This is hugely encouraging for me - you can read more about what it all means here!

Smeby20a Here are the pieces that I'm adding to throughout the month...

MN PEEPS: *Christian Book & Gift in Rochester, MN is offering each of my CD & my book for $5 each during the month of June!! Please stop by and support them!

I'd love to hear from you about your own journey! How do you find hope when times get tough? I look forward to hearing from you. Please shoot me an email here on the site, or right here! Or why not pick up the phone and call my special hotline: (615) 669-7632 - that's 615-NOW-SMEE

A friend in New Hampshire said to help celebrate she will be doing "20 Random Acts of Kindness" during the month!! How awesome is that? Can't wait to hear about it!

 

No comments: