July 29, 2010

Pilgrim Man CD (Cover & Tracklisting)

Set for release on September 14, 2010, here's the cover and tracklisting for the new Pilgrim Man CD. Please visit the store page above for all the details or just go ahead right now and send an email to mark@marksmeby.com if you want to pre-order your own copy. Thank you for all your support!


1. Here's Your Life -  Some people seem to be waiting for permission to start living their life - here's the invitation & it's the party track!
2. Pilgrim Man (available now on iTunes) - an anthemic song of hope & encouragement
3. Just Watch Me - a song of courage & empowerment
4. Walk On The Water - I gotta get out of this boat!
5. Time For Hope - a powerful song of hope, regardless of circumstances
6. Turn My Eyes Upon You - a prayer for clarity
7. Don't Forget Me When I Fall - we can't let anyone slip through the cracks
8. Precious Memories - my gratitude song
9. What I Want -funky tune about desire
10. All I Want Is You - you can't work your way into My love
11. This World Is Not My Home - my hallelujah chorus

Please help spread the word--you can share the music player in the upper right hand side of this page, you can retweet below, or email this info by clicking on the little envelope just below! And please shoot me an email if you want to pre-order your copy! Thank you!



No comments: