January 12, 2012

Christmas Tour Huge Success

Thank you so much to everybody who came out during the month of December to my HOPE of CHRISTMAS tour. What a blast! Over the course of the month, I drove 4800 miles and sang more than I ever have. I'm thankful to God for answering all your prayers for my safety and physical well-being. It was fun to get back to places where I've been before, and hear people singing along with some of my tunes (amazing!). I enjoyed going into new places like the PS Collective in Omaha where people had pizza and drinks during my show. I loved getting back to Tiburon, Inc. in Omaha, and speaking to them about how to survive the holidays. The concert in prison (with pre-concert pizza feast) was out of this world. Loved doing a house concert at the Anderson's on my birthday, followed by a huge buffet of sweets. I did enjoy going for a run in Port St. Lucie, FL, until I got lost...and ended up going 11 miles. I also loved a couple free days I built into the schedule to hang out at the beach in South Florida. I loved getting to spend awesome time with my wonderful family, and see old friends all along the way. I'm a deeply blessed man.

Check out my Christmas Tour Journal, including a music video I made on the road...HERE!

So, what's next? Let's figure it out together! Let me know if you'd like to talk about doing a concert somewhere near you.

No comments: