December 29, 2012

New Single To Christian Radio

EarlyRise

To start off the new year, we are releasing a new single to Christian radio! It's the first single taken from my new Hymns For The Journey project and it's the one that I love jogging to. I always wonder if artists listen to their own music... Well, in my case, I can unashamedly say yes! It gives me energy and reminds of the beautiful story that God is writing with my life...with all of our lives. "Holy, Holy, Holy" is one of the original worship tunes, and celebrates the triune God. I hope you enjoy my new version. Please let your local radio station know that you'd like to hear it on their station. And let me know if you do!

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/77551720" params="" width=" 100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

No comments: