October 1, 2012

Special Announcement

Hello Everybody! Can't believe it's October already...what happened to September? I'm thrilled to pass on some exciting news about my upcoming project. All you have to do is click on the picture here and it'll take you to a video on youtube where you'll see me in person on the roof of my building. (or just click here) Or if you'd like to go ahead and get straight to it...click here to go to the pre-order page!





In Other News:

Next Sunday October 7th, I'll be doing a concert in Muskegon, MI - Immanuel Lutheran Church at 5:30pm. Then I'll come home and finish up the Hymns project before heading to Florida for a concert in Port St. Lucie on November 4th at Hope Lutheran Church at 4:00pm. And then I'll be kicking off my Christmas tour in Manchester, NH on November 24th at Gethsemane Lutheran. (Phew! Good thing I went to a Lutheran College!) Please let me know if you know someplace that would like to book a Christmas concert!

I hope this finds you well. I have so much to be thankful for these days...even beyond all this music stuff. God is good. And it seems like the more I tune into what He's doing, I'm able to see even more what He's doing. I can't see the future...that'd be awesome...but I'm convinced more than ever that God is with us, in us, living through us, and working through our circumstances to bring about His glory. Wow! To be let in on that is pretty cool! I hope you are able to catch a greater glimpse of God today.

Blessings of Hope & Grace...

No comments: