August 13, 2012

Upcoming Midwest Concerts



Well, it's been a hot summer here in Nashville, but probably where you are, too! Do you ever get to the point where you've just had about enough of the summer heat and you just wanna go "up nort?" It's very similar to that feeling where you decide to plan your Christmas tour to end in Florida! With that, I'm excited to report a whole gaggle of concerts in the coming weeks, particularly for those of you in Minnesota. So pull out your datebook and decide when we're going to see each other again. Here are the details...

  • 7pm Sat. Aug 25 - Rochester, MN - UTurn Event Center - Join me, and another Nashville act, You Knew Me When (with other artists, too), for a special time at one of my favorite places. This is a ticketed event. More info here on the facebook event page

  • 4pm Sun. Aug 26 - Rochester, MN - Salem Road Covenant Church - We're going to have a great time (as a follow up to the most ruckus Christmas concert ever) at this afternoon concert. Church website

  • 5:30pm Mon. Aug 27 - Rochester, MN - Peace Plaza - join us for this free OUTDOOR concert in beautiful downtown Rochester, a creative outreach to the community!! We're gonna turn up the HOPE to 11! Rochester info here

  • 6:30pm Wed. Aug 29 - Nisswa, MN - Lutheran Church of the Cross - A special night of hope & inspiration in this beautiful church, perfectly designed for a great music experience. I look forward to meeting new friends, and seeing old friends & family from Crosslake & Pequot Lakes, too! Church website

  • 7:30pm Fri. Aug 31 - Minneapolis, MN - River Towers Condos Function Room - An intimate evening of Stories & Songs with friends I haven't seen for probably 20 years or more. Shoot me an email if you'd like to come! Bring friends!

  • 9:30am Sun. Sep 2 - Rochester, MN - Rochester Covenant Church - This is my home church away from home...and I'm honored to be speaking and singing for the entire morning service. Here's their website


Don't know about you, but I'm really excited about this upcoming trip. Especially the opportunity to make a huge impact on the community of Rochester. Closely followed by an opportunity to go to a Twins game and maybe even a visit to the MN State Fair for something fried on a stick. I'm also hoping to preview a bit of a new HYMNS project I'm working on.

Hope to see you out there on the road. Please forward this post to all your friends and tell them to come out to a show. If you're not in Minnesota, let me know if you think of someplace I should come sing. And until that happens, I trust God is blessing you...and that you can see how He is.

No comments: