April 30, 2012

"Pilgrim Man" Music Video Premiere



For best results, hit PLAY and then pause it, letting the whole video load before starting to watch. You can also watch at different levels of quality, too, if you'd like.

So...what do you think? Please drop me a note in the comments section below, and please share this video with anyone you think could stand a giant dose of hope.

Many thanks to the amazing JR Davis for creating this video. Need video work done? Please contact him via his website or via email.

Additional thanks to Craig Purcell, Suki Neblett, Jesse Walker, and Debra McCowan! And Julie Branhan and Soul Choir (www.soulchoir.com) including, Judith Baker, Tina Caveness, Jennifer Dixon, Tara Oliver, Madonna Williams, Justine Yates. Additionally, Stan Stacey and David Perry. And the awesome Craig Nunn, who makes a brief cameo appearance in one of the shots! And the park ranger lady who tried to shut us down and only made us more passionate about the whole thing.

"Pilgrim Man" track produced by Christopher Davis (www.christopherdavismusic.com) and mixed by Timothy Brown. Music & lyrics by Mark Smeby. Band/Choir charts and soloist accompaniment tracks are available! Just send me an email. Radio servicing being handled by Wendell Gafford of Creative Promotions.

 

21 comments:

Jayne said...

Great Job! Thanks for sharing your talents and spreading this encouraging and hopeful message.

CINDY SIADEK said...

Very nice! Keep up the great work!

Greta said...

Love it! Inspirational indeed!

kari said...

but the website is under construction right now. I just wanted to say this is the most beautiful music I've heard in a long time. I truly wish you the very best in life, and my prayer is that, like Daniel, you would be one who "know their God and do mighty exploits". Bigger and bigger. Till your last day on earth. May God truly bless you and your family. K

Mark said...

Wow Kari!! Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Wow. I appreciate you writing. God bless you!

Mark said...

Thank you Greta!! You taught me well!!

Mark said...

Thank you Cindy!! I appreciate you sticking around all these years!! :) Hope you're well!

Mark said...

Thank you Jayne! I look forward to us meeting in person soon!

Sue Koxlien said...

Well done Mark! Very nice video. I was hoping to see what was written in everyone's card, so I was glad to see the ending part! :) This is an encouraging song and video. Way to go! May the Lord bless you on your journey home! :)

Sue

Betty said...

I Think you did a wonderful job! I really like the video. You do great video's and wonderful singing! Thank you for letting me watch it. I really enjoyed it. Take care and God Bless You! Betty

jody said...

beautiful song, beautiful people...what a blessing!

Kevin Jones said...

Hey Mark! Congrats! Great job on the video and on the album. Keep up the good work! God's peace and blessings to you. Kevin

Mark said...

Thank you so much Kevin!! I appreciate hearing from you - and your encouragement. I look forward to the day when we can sit face to face and wax philosophical together. Blessings back to you - I hope things are going great for your church in WY. Mark

Mark said...

Thank you Jody - you are awesome. And so grateful to have your companionship on my crazy journey.

Mark said...

Thank you so much Betty!!! I really appreciate it - and hope things are going great for you in Omaha. Blessings!

Mark said...

Thank you so much Sue!!! I'm glad you like the card part too... I hope you're doing great - and that things are going good for you in Roch. God bless you!

Barbara said...

Mark,
I had heard this beautiful song once and loved it right away, but when you sing with others in this video, it is even more powerful. I loved you sitting at the piano in the great outdoors -- also loved individuals reading the greeting cards.
All the best,
Barbara

Mark said...

Thank you so much Barbara!!! I appreciate this!!! Blessings on your journey!

Wendy Fraser Pluscht said...

Mark - My mom & your dad are cousins so I guess we are second cousins? Mom forwarded an email from your dad and I watched the video - great song! Then Wednesday I was in my truck headed somewhere and guess what came on the radio? Pilgrim Man! I was so excited to hear it again and for you getting radio play. I've really enjoyed all your songs. I'll be praying that God continues to bless you so that you can continue to bless others through your music!

Mark said...

Wendy!! Hello! and nice to meet you!! Where are you? I'd love to find out where that station is that you heard the song on, so I can tell them thanks!! I appreciate hearing from you - and hope we can meet in person one day. Have a great weekend! Mark

Kathy Bollinger said...

This song was/is a great encouragement to me since last year when I went through cancer treatment. I didn't get to hear you in concert this weekend which, WBYN in PA had promoted, but John mentioned your website this morning & I was greatly blessed to view the video. I plan to give the words to a friend who has terminal cancer. Thanks & God bless!